Monday, December 19, 2011

Starbucks Love

Not only do they present me with perfect coffee with soothing jazz or something in the background, but they also have free WiFi so I can tweet or whatever as I sip.  I embrace my overpriced comforts!

And then there is the staff.  They take care of me.  They see the dazed look in my eyes and make it all go away.  Or we have a conversation like I did today.

Me: Ummm,  hmmmm, I guess I'll have a gingerbread loaf and, um, a Tall Italian.
Female Barista: If only we had some good tall Italians...
Male (cutie) Barista:  I'm a tall Italian.
Me: Then we're set!
FB: I would go on but it may become inappropriate quickly.
MB: Next time...
Me: *giggle like a school girl*

Now how can you have a terrible day after that?

Cheers!

3 comments:

  1. Now where were you and your witty baristas a minute ago when someone tweeted that she may have had a cigarillo or two while in an intoxicated state and I was trying to think of a clever reply?

    ReplyDelete