Saturday, November 19, 2011

Made for love

In the five minutes of me-time I apparently get today, I am scrambling for blogish material.  A quick trip to YouTube unearths this pick of the day.



So I was thinking about things we make for love.  Usually this happens in the early stages of relationships, when you are short on money and high on time and amorous ambition.  I rarely was organized enough to make a mixed tape but I remember making some awesome cookies for my guy.  How about you?  Any amazing love-made things?

Now my contribution is morning coffee.  I bring it to my guy while he shaves in the morning.  We chat, take some time at the start of the day.  On weekends we get coffee and newspaper time while the kids watch useless TV stuff in the other room.  The day doesn't start quite right without this ritual.  It ain't no mixed tape but there is a whole lot of love in there. 

1 comment:

  1. Aw - almost makes me want to drink coffee. Or learn how to make it. Or get up early enough to make it for my husband. Almost. I did make him a rockin' mixed tape many years ago, though.

    ReplyDelete