Friday, November 4, 2011

Knowing Me, Knowing You - November 2011

Yay!  Shannon over at Tales From The Fairy Blogmother has posted the November KMKY!  My blog entry is set for the day plus it's just plain fun to see what everyone contributes. 

1. What keeps you up late at night?

Usually, when my DH is travelling, I stay up way too late doing useless things like channel-surfing (like I really need to watch movies from the 90s) or Facebook-ing.  Then I get all grumpy the next morning at my uselessness.  I really do need my 7+ hours of sleep.

2. Do you collect anything?
Not really.  Unless you consider hoarding "collecting".  Well not so much hoarding as just not dealing with the various things that pile up on the counters.  Are mismatched socks considered a collectible?

3. Are you addicted to Angry Birds?
A little bit.  I blogged about it.  'Tis a strangely addicting game which, I'm sure, has something educational about it for the kids and me.  Quality time together spent flinging birds.  It should be on a Hallmark card soon. 

4. What's your idea of a perfect evening?
That depends entirely on my mood.  As the weather chills, I tend to crave the comforts of fireplaces, comedy or adventure shows with a glass of red wine in hand.  There would be no dishes to do and contented kids.  If I'm feeling social, I love a great evening out with friends, eating at a restaurant or going out someplace fun. 

5. Are you looking forward to winter?
After I get the snow tires on and after the mitts and other winter gear has been sorted, then yes, I do like winter.  I try to get into some kind of outdoor winter activity to make the season more fun.  When you are dressed for it, the kids winter excitement can be contagious.  Comfort foods and Christmas are a couple of big winter pluses too.

Wanna play KMKY too?  Go for it!  Link back to Shannon's site and check out the other answers. 

1 comment:

  1. Angus tells me there's a new app that combines angry birds with fruit ninja. Angry fruit bird ninjas? Look into it.

    ReplyDelete