Tuesday, February 22, 2011

We interrupt the February blahs to bring you this

I’ve got some serious February-blah-itis going on here. It’s cold, I have no energy and my kid is home sick.  Bleck.  So what is a mom to do?  Surf the web for amusing videos of course.

First up is care of Andrea at A Peek Inside the Fishbowl.  Who knew animal names could be so musical?

Dogs and cats and…

Then there is the never-ending delight of Big Bang Theory.  I guarantee I will not be answering my phone to talk to my own mother when Big Bang is on.

Not the best video quality but I love the clips…

Ditto for Modern Family.  I try not to drink tea while watching lest it spurt out my nose.

Charades

Funny ads.  I am easily amused, you know.

:-)

And this still makes me laugh.  My kitty does this.  We go through a lot of ink just to play with the cat.  I need a life.

Meow!
OK, I feel better.  Let me know if you have any others I should watch.  I am always in need of amusement. 

2 comments:

  1. Here's one for ya:
    http://www.minearehere.com/2/post/2011/02/youtube-smile.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Modern Family clip is great. I love that show. Definitely makes it into my top five. So funny. The Big Bang Theory is one I'm just starting to watch the reruns of. Very funny as well.

    ReplyDelete